by Sadia Andrews
Welcome! Here you will find some silent videos with text explaining some of the new features of Embird Studio and Embird 2004.
Simply click on the hyperlink to download the video. You will need to unzip the downloaded zipped file. Make sure that your unzip has an html and swf extension files. These files must be in the same folder. Click on the html extension file to run the video. With the new internet security settings you may get a warning box that some pop-ups were blocked. Simply unblock the popups to view the video. You may also view the swf extension in your real player or media player. You can also download a free shockwave player here: http://macromedia.com/
Instructions for viewing the videos:
1. Download to a folder where you will be unzipping the files. Please note that the videos cannot be viewed without unzipping.
2. Unzip the downloaded file. There will be two items in each download: an .html extension file and a .swf extension file.
3. If you are not on AOL, simply click on the .html file. If you are on AOL, then please download a flash viewer (free) from the site above: macromedia.com
4. If you use MIE then a warning box will pop up asking that the viewer is blocked. This is a latest MIE security measure. At the top of the screen you will see a bar, right mouse click on it and select unblock. The video will start playing.
5. If you are on AOL, and have the swf viewer then open the viewer and find the swf extension file to view video.
I will be uploading more videos pertaining to the new Embird and Embird Suite and some of its features.
Please note that these lessons are a quick guide to understanding some of the features of Embird 2004 and its Suite. I will keep on uploading new lessons so please do check back often. These lessons are free for all to use for personal teaching. Please do not use these videos to teach others in class for profit. If these lessons have been helpful to you, please consider making a voluntary donation for continuation of keeping them on my website. This is only voluntary.